Monday, September 14, 2009

Favorite: 7 Nicole Kidman Movies

Disclaimer! It turns out I have only seen 7 Nicole Kidman films.

7. Australia
Only because of her reaction to a majestic, amiable kangaroo being shot by an aborigine.

6. Bewitched
She's cute and lovable. The perfect Samantha, I'd say.

5. Happy Feet
Who doesn't love a chorus and/or chorus line of penguins? Right, she.beatnik13?

4. Batman Forever
Poison Ivy? More like... Poison "Aye-aye-aye-vy." It's late and I'm delusional.

3. The Others
A fantastic thriller. Eerie and an actual twist I didn't see coming. I will not spoil it!

2. Eyes Wide Shut
Erotic and Stanley Kubrick-y. Who could ask for more?

1. Moulin Rouge!
You don't need to have a vagina to enjoy it (though I love watching a suspiciously high number of musicals).

*Honorable Mention:

8. Jerry Maguire
Having only tonight discovered that, against what I believed since first having seen it in the mid-90s, Kelly Preston plays the sexy redhead in this film and not Nicole Kidman. I felt it necessary to give this role and my former lack of knowledge some recognition.

2 comments: