Monday, October 5, 2009

Favorite: 5 Sexy Living Actresses

*My girlfriend asked me a short while ago what my top 5 actresses were who I found myself attracted to (not necessarily a physical attraction). These are actresses that are active in their acting and whose performances have recently stuck out in my mind.

5. Kate Winslet
One of the best actresses all time. Though she has had more sex scenes than I can count with my fingers, still comes off as classy.

4. Rachel McAdams
Fun, funny and gorgeous. She has a beautiful voice and a smile that makes my heart melt.

3. Cate Blanchett
So elegant and pristine. It helps that I love The Lord of the Rings films, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

2. Charlize Theron
Based on looks alone, hands down the sexiest actress out there. She's had some memorable rolls, but none of them compare to her comical acting in the final season of Arrested Development.

1. Keira Knightley
My idea of the total package. She's a beautiful, talented actress who plays parts that seem to have been made for her acting skills. My recommendation for you is to watch Pride and Prejudice and Atonement and not fall in love with her. If romance isn't your thing, get your ass kicked as she portrays Elizabeth Swan in Pirates of the Caribbean or (though not one of my favorite performance) as Domino in Domino.

2 comments:

  1. If only I could chose my true life, I would chose to be Cate Blanchett. She's amazing in every film! So diverse, so beautiful! Sheesh, I wish I was Galadriel, who wouldn't want to be an elf-witch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each of these actresses is very much a beautiful and actually talented woman. There are no continuous tabloid explosions of mayhem and slurred intoxication, that I can recall (Sounds like a Queens of the Stone Age album title, no?) Number 5 would be my personal number 1, out of this list.

    ReplyDelete