Monday, November 2, 2009

Favorite/Least Favorite: Hooters

Seeing as how I've only been to 2 Hooters restaurants (not including Las Vegas, where I only gambled) It's not a big list. But I assure you, it will get bigger.

All-time Last Place Hooters

Hooters Spokane (June '08)
Perhaps it was just a slow night and a bad shift at the Hooters in Spokane, WA, but the scenery was lacking and customer service not worth mentioning. I did, however, enjoy the cheesesticks.


All-time First Place Hooters

Hooters Tempe (November '09)

What Spokane was lacking Tempe, AZ, made up for. "Jeneva" had the personality and excitement for her job that makes for your idealized experience at Hooters you think of when you think of Hooters (unless you have gone to the Hooters in Spokane, of course).

So here you see that Jeneva is doing a trick. It caught me off guard the first time she did it, so I finished my beer and asked her to do it again. Only this time on camera. It's an upside down stool on a hardwood floor and nothing but abdominal muscles and the concentration of a Buddhist monk. I assure you, she was not using her feet to spin herself during this process.

2 comments:

  1. Well thanks mikey, you've officially broken my heart. However I'm now curious about thing called hooters having never been to one myself. I think this calls for a GD get together for some suds, wings, and wonderous circus tricks. I bet Russ would be into it. Margaret too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh absolutely! However, I can't imagine a Hooters in Utah being quite as interesting as the one in Tempe.

    ReplyDelete